troubleshoot ornaments turner
<<< RETURN TO ORNAMENT SPINNERS PAGE
Follow these directions if the pigtail of your mini light set does not match the pigtail size of your Ornamotor or Ornamotion Ornament Turner.
These troubleshooting directions can also be used for many other similar items that plug into your mini light set. THE MAGIC ORNAMOTION DOES NOT HAVE THE INTERCHANGEABLE 2 PIECE PIGTAIL HEAD - SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PACKAGE
Basically you will be replacing the pigtail of your ornament turner with the pigtail of your mini light set. Below are more detailed instructions. (Note: most ornament turners only work with steady lights, not flashing light).
- Step 1 - REMOVE THE BULB FROM YOUR MINI LIGHT SET SOCKET & PIGTAIL
- 1A) Pull the pigtail and bulb from your mini light set socket.
- 1B) Gently bend back the 2 wires on either side of your mini light pigtail.
- 1C) Pull the bulb out of the pigtail
- Step 2 - REMOVE THE PIGTAIL FROM YOUR ORNAMENT TURNER
- 2A) Gently Pull back the wires on your Ornamotion or Ornamotor pigtail.
- 2B) Pull off the pigtail from the wires.
- Step 3 - REPLACE THE PIGTAIL FROM YOUR ORNAMENT TURNER WITH THE PIGTAIL FROM YOUR MINI LIGHT SET
- 3A) Thread the wires from your Ornamotion or Ornamotor onto the pigtail from your mini light set. (You may need to gently straighten the wires more to threat through the holes on each side at the end of the pigtail).
- 3B) Gently bend the wires from your Ornamotor or Ornamotion back to their original position.
- Step 4 - PLUG THE ORNAMENT TURNER WITH THE NEW PIGTAIL INTO YOUR LIGHT SET
- 4) Plug the ornamotor into the socket of your mini light set and you are ready to go.