Thomas Kinkade Cobblestone Christmas Art Ornament with Words on Back, 4 1/4 x 3 5/8", KATK0262
Inspirational Oval Porcelain Framed Thomas Kinkade Artwork Christmas Ornaments, 4 1/4 x 3 5/8 inches. Copyright protected from the Thomas Kinkade authorized KSA holiday collection.
Each of these wonderful ornaments displays a print portion of the "Cobblestone" painting on the front and inspirational words on the back. The "Cobblestone" is a painting by the late Thomas Kinkade, known by his trademark as "The Painter of the Light" because he masterfully gave the illusion of depth by depicting glowing lights thru windows and other sources. His works are highly collectible and a favorite of our family as Prescott was home to one of his galleries for many years. Each frame is made of porcelain and given an antiqued silver finish along the decorative edges. Each includes a silver ribbon for hanging. They make excellent gift ideas individually or as a collection for small wall art, especially for an artist in need of inspiration. (New 2017)
- #9821 hangs from the short side (landscape), #9822 & #9823 hang from the long side (portrait).
- KA_9821 "May Light": Cottage with Trees in front on the front. "May light fill your home and love fill your heart" on the back.
- KA_9822 "Let Love": Bridge with Church in the background on the front. "Let Love be the gift you five this Christmas" on the back.
- KA_9823 "Love & Joy": House with Guest House on front. "Love & Joy to all who knock at this door" on the back.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our household, Victorian and cabin themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Note: The images & wording are NOT removable - we show both on the images for closeup purposes only.
- All are approx 4 1/4" x 3 5/8", 1/4" deep, 2.7 ounces.