Designer Licensed Glass Artwork of Santa with a Drum Christmas Ornament, 4 1/2", from the Old World Christmas Collectible Glass Ornaments collection. OWC #40334 (2023 New Release)
While Norman Rockwell was known for his paintings and figurines, his family has allowed his wonderful artwork to be depicted in a new glass figurines series. This design features one of Rockwell's favorite art topics, Santa, which includes Santa from the waste up with a red jacket with a wide collar and cuffs white trim, a long beard, Santa hat and holding a multi-color toy drum. It makes a wonderful gift to the collector in your life. It is made of blown glass, delicately hand-painted and has sparkling glittered accents.
- Series: Search for Rockwell for all designs currently available
- Shelf: This item is rounded on the bottom however it will easily sit upright on a sturdy flat surface (it is wobbly but does not fall over if the surface is shaken)
Also see the links under related categories for similar gifts and Christmas tree ornaments.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 4 1/2" tall, 3 1/8" wide, 2 7/8" deep, 1.4 ounces
- size excludes 3/8" metal hanger ring at the top
- FREE GIFT BOX: We include a free Old World Christmas designer gift box with tissue paper