Detailed, semi-flexible, Greek Mythology - Medusa Christmas Ornament, 4 1/8" inches. Made of break-resistant materials.
This nicely designed and textured ornament depicts a version of Medusa, a terrifying yet beautiful part human creature with a wide variety of stories as to her existence and just as many depictions of what she looked like. Per the stories her head was cut off and all that looked at her head turned to stone. This version is one of the light skinned lady with a snake lower body and leg plus the typical snakes for hair. It is wonderfully detailed. The protruding parts and curving ends to the snake legs are firm yet slightly-flexible for durability and excellent break resistance plus it includes a nylon string for hanging from just about anything.
- Shelf: Will also sit upright on a flat surface
- Hand-painted, non-toxic, BPA Free, latex free
- It makes a great gift idea any time of the year
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our mythological and fantasy themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 4 1/8" tall, 3 3/4" long (hand to end of tail), 2" wide, 2.3 ounce
- Packaged in a clear plastic bag