Eco-friendly, break-resistant Bristle Narwhal Whale Ornament, 8 3/4 - 9 1/2 inches long. Made in the Philippines from natural buri bristle plant materials. Color varies from tan to light yellow.
Decorate your home or tree with this hand-made buri sea life decoration. It features a narwhal, known for their long tusk. Gently bend the body from side to side or curve it up and down for different poses. The body is made with natural to dyed to a yellow tint bristles, the tusk is made of very firm yet bendable wire covered with a thick white material, the fins are made with palm leaves and the eyes with seeds. All sides are nicely detailed and it includes a clear nylon string for hanging as an ornament. (New 2020)
Size varies (when posed in a straight line) from 8 3/4 - 9 1/2 inches
All of our natural "buri" ornaments are made in an environmentally friendly manner in the Philippines. Most of the components are from the Buri Palm tree, the bristles are dyed then twisted and glued onto a wire frame and hand cut to form the animal. Other components (seeds, leaves, branches) are used to create legs and other parts.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our buri animals and sea life themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* This item will also lay upright on a flat surface using the tail for balancing.
- sizes are approximate. The string position also varies slightly as each is hand-crafted
- length: 8 3/4 - 9 1/2 inches long with the body straight
- 3 1/2" wide (size fins), body only 1 3/4" diameter at side fins
- height: 2 1/2 inches average
- weight - up to 0.4 ounces