Gray, Brown and-or White Buri Rabbit Ornament, 3 1/4 - 4 1/4" KAS0751
Gray, brown, white or set of 3 - Buri Bristle aka Bottle Brush Cottontail Bunny Rabbit with Long Upright Ears Christmas Ornaments, 3 1 /4 - 4 1/4 inches. Made in the Philippines from buri palm tree bristles for the Kurt S. Adler (KSA) collection.
All have fuzzy white cloth fabric tails. Add these cute bunnies to any fun animal collection. All are hand-created by twisting dyed bristles around a metal frame and then cut to the desired lengths. The legs are made from plant branches, the eyes from black seeds, the noses are felt, and the ears are made with various materials from felts to buri bark. All sides are detailed, and each includes a natural material ornament string. (New 2023)
All buri materials are collected in a sustainable environmentally friendly manner and are made by local artisans in the Philippines.
- Shelf: These items will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- Ear materials to be verified
- KA_18203 Gray with pink inside the ears
- KA_18204 Reddish Brown with copper color glitter and tan on the underside. Reddish Brown Ears (glittered on the top of the ears)
- KA_18205 Off-white with white fabric on the top of the ears and pink felt on the inside of the ears. ONE ear flopped over (held down with semi-clear glue at the top of the ear)
- KA_18203-am3 (Set of 3) 1 of each style
Also, see the links under related categories for similar gifts and Christmas tree ornaments.
- Below is based on average size. (Each is indiviudally hand-crafted, sizes will vary a little)
- Gray: 3 3/4" long, 2 1/8" wide, 4 1/4" tall, 0.8 ounce
- Brown: 3 1/4" long, 2 1/4" wide, 3 1/4" tall, 0.6 ounce
- White: 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 4 1/8" tall, 0.8 ounce