Colorful, Fun Day of the Dead Ornaments, 3 3/4 - 4 1/4", KAHW1740
Choice of 3 styles of Day of the Dead Celebrations Ornaments, 3 3/4 - 4 1/4 inches. Made of solid resin from the KSA holiday collection. Price is for 1 piece
Each style, two different cross designs and one party style sign, includes a different color skeleton head, bones and flower designs, all common patterns found on Dia de los Muertos decorations. The overall color schemes are common within Mexico or New Orleans festivals. The backs are detailed to some extent too. See more details of each ornament below. (New 2018)
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Mexico themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- KA_10873 - (A) Purple Skull - A purple skull, black top hat with a pink rose, two yellow crosses, a yellow and pink flower plus "Day of the Dead" in bold orange, red and pink lettering. The back of the sign area is flat and solid black with raised yellow cross designs.
- KA_10874 - (B) White Skull - A blue with pink and red cross designs with a white skull on top, orange bone designs, and "Dia de los Muertos" in raised silver glitter print on purple banners. The back of the cross is the same light blue as the sides and the purple banners wrap around to the back too.
- KA_10875 - (C) Red Skull - A purple and blue cross with pink and purple roses, an orange skull and white fishbone designs. The back is light blue on black with raised gold edging and design plus a red glitter heart in the middle.
- (A) Purple: 4 1/4" tall, 5/8" wide, deep, 2.1 ounces.
- (B) White: 3 7/8" tall, 2 3/4" wide, 7/8" deep, 2.6 ounces. 3 3/4" tall, 2 3/4" wide, 7/8" deep, 2.7 ounces.
alt id KAHW1740