Yellow and Orange Articulated Cloisonne Butterfly Decor or Christmas Ornament, 2 7/8 inches long, with faceted beads plus black, red, maroon, and green accents.
Give this beautiful Monarch styling butterfly ornament as a gift any time of the year. Each wing has 11 small taupe tone faceted beads. The top of the wings are burgundy, red, orange, yellow and black and has gold color filigree patterns. The body is dark and light green. The bottom of the wings are orange with flaming points into yellow. The pin on the back is bendable. All sides are very nicely detailed and each includes a gold ornament string.
- Shelf: This item will also sit upright on a flat surface for year-round decor. If needed gently bend the legs so it sits more evenly
- Bendable Hanger Pin: Gently bend the hanger pin on the back to obtain different positions.
- Important: Harsh, frequent and/or repeated bending of the pin or hinged parts may cause damage/breakage.
- ARTICULATED: Parts hinged together allowing side to side and/or up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of decorating objects (usually glass or enameled metal) by creating compartments separated by lines of soldered filaments (usually copper wire) to create wonderful artwork.
- Kubla is a leader in enameled art ornaments, gifts and decor.
Also see the links under related categories to view more Kubla brand gifts and from our insect themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Size & other variances: Each is handcrafted and the hinged springs are inserted by hand, as a result the natural wing positions vary slightly. Every effort is made to make each as identical as possible.
- 2 7/8" long, 3" wingspan as shown, 1 3/4" high with wings as shown, 1.3 ounces
- Shipped in a hard cardboard striped box
- Packaged 4" x 4" x 2", 2.6 ounces.