3 pc Clear Iridescent Music Notes Mouth-Blown Egyptian Glass Ornaments, 3 3/8 - 4 1/4", EM13831
Eighth, Beamed and Clef Note Christmas Ornaments Boxed Set of 3 with faceted crystals, from 3 3/8 to 4 1/4 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt for the Egyptian Museum collection.
These beautiful ornaments add class to any music collection. All three are created with tubular blown glass bent and shaped to form each design. The set includes an eight note, treble clef note and a beamed double 16th note. All have an iridescent finish on all sides which picks up surrounding colors plus 3 to 4 clear iridescent faceted crystals with a silver baking on one side. They are wonderfully detailed and make a wonderful gift idea any time of the year. (New 2020)
Sold as a set only.
Each ornament is mouth blown using German Pyrex Glass, the trim and patterns are individually created by hand. Though every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible, since they are individually made, slight variations will occur.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our music theme and our entire Egyptian Glass themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Eighth Note: 3 3/8" long, 1 1/4" wide, 1/4" deep, 0.3 ounce
- Beamed Note (hanging): 3 7/8" high, 2 5/8" wide, 1/4" deep, 0.7 ounce
- Clef Note: 4 1/4" long, 1 3/8" wide, 1/2" deep, 0.8 ounce
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 5 1/4" x 2 7/8" x 2 7/8", 3.1 ounces (All 3 are in one box)
- Sorry, we are unable to provide additional boxes.
alt id EMo992