Set of 3 Assorted - Buri Mouse with Witch Hat Halloween Ornaments, 5 inches. Made in the Philippines from buri palm tree components and felt for the Kurt S Adler holiday collection (Added in 2021). (Price is for 3 pieces, 1 of each style)
Add these fun mice decorations to your witchy decor. All feature a bristle animal mouse sitting up on its hind legs with tall felt had decorated with sparkling glitter. Each is holding a different object (see below). The bodies are made of natural and dyed buri tree bristle twisted around a metal form then cut to form the mouse shape, legs are made of buri seed slices, the tail made of jute rope, the eyes and nose are also made of natural plant seeds while the ears and hat are made of felt. All sides are nicely detailed and each includes a natural materials ornament string.
Note: All of our buri bristle ornaments are made in the Philippines and every effort is made to gather materials in an ecology friendly manner
* These products will also sit upright on a flat surface
Set includes 1 of each below
- jwKA_15416 Purple Hat with (spell) book
- jwKA_15417 Brown Hat with wand, cane or cauldron stirrer stick
- jwKA_15418 Orange Hat with broom
- to purchase separately search for 15416
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt Alder brand plus our Halloween, mouse and buri animals themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Each: 5" tall, 2 1/4" wide (front w/broom), 2" deep, 0.5 ounce