Two asst Pairs of Detailed Imitation Sushi Christmas Ornaments, 4 1/4 inches (two sets of 2). Made of break-resistant pvc from the Kurt S Adler holiday collection (Added in 2021). (Price is for 2 sets, 1 of each style)
Sushi is a traditional Japanese rice roll dish found world-wide making this decoration a great gift to remember a trip abroad or visits to a local Japanese restaurant. They are wonderfully detailed on the front and sides with a medium gloss finish for a freshly made sushi appearance while the back is solid white to off-white. Remove the eye hooks (a black market helps hide the holes left behind) and place the individual pieces on a plate or long container for year-round or holiday decor or hang them from the sheet ribbon provided. Each includes a sheer ribbon ornament string.
Set includes 1 of each below
- KA_15269 - both have green seaweed color on the outside
- KA_15270 - One has salmon orange coloring on the outside, 2nd is same as above
- to purchase separately search for 15269
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt Alder brand, Asia travel and food themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- size are average as just like real ones, some of very round and some slightly oval
- 2 piece dangle: 4 1/4" long, 1 3/4" wide, 1 1/4" deep, 2.9 ounces
- Each sushi decoration: approx. 1 3/4" diameter, 1 1/4" deep
- packaged in a clear bag