Dark Skinned Girl Elf on the Shelf with Book Gift Set, 13 1/4" Elf
- Sold Out
Dark Skinned Girl Elf on the Shelf Boxed Gift Set - includes Elf - Pixie and hard cover book: The Elf on the Shelf, packaged in a hard sided Gift Box .
If you have not already started your own elf watching from the Shelf family tradition for Christmas, this Gift Box makes a great starter kit. The set includes a stuffed fabric female elf with black hair and darker skin tones and the original Elf on the Shelf hardbound book. The book has 24 colorful fully illustrated pages plus a page in the back to name the elf and set the date of starting your family's tradition. Also see the links under related for more elf related shelf sitters and Christmas tree ornaments.
Per the tradition - the elf watches during the day to see if the child (or adult) has been naughty or nice, during the night the Elf makes a quick visit to the North Pole to report to Santa. This continues until Christmas Eve. The child is not allowed to touch the elf and the elf is not allowed to speak to the child per Santa's rules BUT the child may speak to the elf all it wants and tell the elf his/her wishes.
- Note: The hat stays upright, it can be bent over to fit in a tight space but afterwards it pops back to the upright position.
- Magnet on Left side: The hard sided Gift Box opens from the lower left side - the side says in place with magnets
- Note: Remove the clear sticky tabs on both sides of the clear acrylic (inside the box) to remove the Elf - do not try to open the cardboard area.
- Boxed Set: 10 1/2" x 11" x 2 7/8", 2 lbs, 5.5 ounces.
- Book: Elf on the Shelf - A Christmas Tradition, hardbound book: 10 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 3/8", 1 lb., 0.8 ounce.
- Elf: 13 1/4" long with legs extended, 1.9 ounces.
- Elf Sitting on Shelf: 8" 1/4" above shelf, 3" under related shelf, 3 1/2" deep (from edge of shelf - legs extend another 3/8" - 1" depending on angle of legs.