These errors and changes needed are on our list for our technical support team.
If you notice other errors please let us know. You may quality for a store credit by reporting the details to us (see below)
KNOWN ISSUES (already submitted to tech support)
- When logged into your account on a mobile device and you have a store credit, the store credit pushes everything else to the left and makes the information non-readable
Earn Store Credit Dollars
For reporting errors on our website
How it works - If you find an error on our website while visiting our store,
- Check this page to see if it is a known issue already submitted to our technical support team.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information
- Page affected
- Description of the error
- Other than spelling, inacccurate info - Provide the type of device you were using (Windows Desktop, MAC, iPad, Tablet, reader, iPhone, android phone etc)
- Let us know if you already have an account set up on our website (if so provide the email address)
- Sign into your Account BEFORE checking out
- If paying any balance with Paypal - DO NOT CLICK PAYPAL (do the regular checkout) until you are on the payment page and clicked to use your store credit.
- On the payment page you will have the option to use your store credit or pay with an "alternative method" which just means you will save your credit to use later.
- there are no expiration dates on store credits.
- If you have more store credit than your order total, the balance will be saved for future use.
- Yes, your store credit is transferrable (to another person) if you would like to give it as a gift to someone else.
What we Pay (earn up to $100 per person per year)
$3.00 Spelling error
$5.00 Inaccurate Information
- Wrong Image
- 2 sizes listed
- Description is inaccurate
- When I click the option for blue, the image changes but to the wrong color
$7.00 Button, link, other "function", does not work properly (provide what device you used)
- It takes me to the wrong page
- I clicked twice and nothing happened
$7.00 Page does not display correctly (provide what device you used)
- Information covers other important information
- Page just not viewable
If you find something not list (other than grammar) - email us the details. We will consider each on a case by case basis.
(Sorry we do not currenly pay for finding grammar errors)