Set of 2 assorted Cabin - Old Fashion Style Bendable Elf Ornaments, Figurines, Shelf Decor, 16 - 22 1/2 inches (hat down, toes up to extended) . Made of fabric, plastic, resin and wires from the RAZ Imports designer holiday collection. (Price is for 2 pieces, 1 of each style) (2021 new release)
Add either or both of these fun elf decorations to any holiday decor. They bend for posing on a shelf, on top of a cabinet, wrapping around an object, or even to sit between branches of your tree. Both have extra thick felt cloth and other fabric attire with plaid squares stitched to the attire plus faux fur trim, a wooden candle box with a twine string attached (with clear glue) to one hand, a twine string around the collar, and rustic metal bells on the hat, collar, and top of the shoes (the bell on the hat makes rattle sounds when shaken). All sides are wonderfully detailed. The attire is created with high quality fabric attire and stitching. Both include a clear nylon string just above the collar on the back for hanging from a tree.
- Suggestions: Give either or both as gifts, hook their arms/legs to tree branches, use for your elf on the shelf, inside a wreath, hang them from their arms or legs right side up or upside down or hang them from the ceiling with garland in their hands as if they are helping decorate.
- WIRES: Thick durable wires in the hat, arms, legs, shoes to the toes, torso. The head does not turn but you can easily turn the body.
- RA_15070 Green Boots/shoes
- RA_15071 Red Boots/shoes
- purchase separately search for 15070 or click here
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our RAZ brand plus our elf themed shelf sitters and Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Height: 16" -22 1/2" long (hat bent over and toes level or up versus hat extended and toes down)
- Weight: 5.4 ounces.
- Width: 5 - 14/ 1/2" wide (arms down to stretched out)
- Head Depth: 2 1/2" deep
- Sitting - back to toes with legs straight out 9 1/4 - 10 1/2" (toes up/down)
- Sitting - Height: 9 - 13" tall from shelf with back straight up