Save The Bees Honey Jar Glass Ornament, 3 1/4", KAT2705 by Kurt Adler
- Buy as a Set and Save - search for 16029
Choice of Save our Bees, Let it Bee, More Bees More Honey - Let's Rock Ribbon Golden Honey Jar with Dipper Bee Themed Christmas Ornament, 3 1/4 inches. Made of glass, burlap and wood from the Kurt S Adler (KSA) holiday collection. Price is for 1 piece
The wording on the front of these jars are from saving the bees outreach efforts. All three include a barrel shaped glass jar coated on the inside with a golden honey color with a piece of natural burlap of the top, a ribbon tied into a bow with "Let's Rock" and bee designs, a wooden honey dipper, and a black band around the center with a Saying on the front (words detailed below). The burlap and ribbon are attached to the jar, while the dipper slides up and down as desired tucked behind the ribbon. All are nicely detailed and include a sheer yellow ornament string. (New 2021)
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our kitchen and large bee themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* This item will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- KA_16029 "Let it Bee"
- KA_16030 "Save our Bees"
- KA_16031 "More Bees, More Honey"
- KA_16029-am3 Set of 3 (1 of each style)
- for the set - search for 16029 or click here
- each approx. 3 1/4" jar (4" tall including stirrer), 2 1/8" diameter, 3.8 ounces
- This item may be packaged in bubble wrap or a white box, if you are purchasing it as a gift you may request a white gift box in the comments field when checking out