Ruffled with Round and Handle Mouth-Blown Egyptian Glass Ornament, 6 1/2" - Pink, EM16974 by Egyptian Museum
- for more colors search for 90707
Crystal Clear with Transparent Pink Decorated Glass Christmas Ornament, 6 1/2 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by a professional glass blower for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This beautiful design adds elegance to any tree or year-round display. It combines a fancy baby rattle with the elegance of a ballerina. The ball section includes fused glass bead points, etched patterns and 24k gold plated outlines. The ornament starts with a clear hanger followed by a fluttered deep spacer ring, then a round section which is pink on the top and bottom and clear in the middle, then another fluttered edge spacer ring, a pink tapered long stem and a translucent clear knob point. The entire ornament has a glossy luster finish. All sides are wonderfully detailed and it makes a great gift idea any time of the year. (New 2022)
More colors: for more colors search for 90707 (to view all currently available)
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Museum brand Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 6 1/2" long, 2 3/8" diameter, 1.9 ounces
- Safely Packaged in a sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 7 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 3 1/8", 3.5 ounces