Beautiful Transparent Deep Green with Etched Clear Semi-Round Christmas Ornament with 2 Dangling Asfour Crystals, 7 3/8 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by a professional glass blower for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This lovely glass decoration makes a wonderful year-round display, especially with some back lighting. The design includes a clear hanger ring at the top, a short round main section with green at the top and bottom edged with 24k gold plating lines and a clear section in the middle with etched patterns. There is also a clear spacer ring above and below edged with 24k plated gold. The dangling drop from the bottom includes two 24k gold plated metal findings attaching two semi-flat faceted crystals. The upper crystal is 6 sided 5/8" crystal and the bottom crystal is a large 1 1/2" teardrop shape. The entire ornament has a glossy luster finish. All sides are wonderfully detailed and it makes a great gift idea any time of the year. (New 2022).
More colors: for more colors search for 90427 or click here (to view all currently available)
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Museum brand Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 7 3/8" long, 3 1/2" diameter, 2.7 ounces
- Glass portion only: 4 1/2" long, Crystal Drop 2 5/8" long
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 5 1/2" x 4" x 4", 4.6 ounces