24k Gold Plated and Etched Patterns Blue Luster Rounded Cone Shape with Double Asfour Crystal Drop Christmas Ornament, 9 1/4 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by a professional glass blower for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This lovely glass ornament features a cone shape which is crystal clear with blue on the top and bottom. The clear section has decorative crisscross etchings inside 24k gold plated leaf pattern accents. There is also a clear hanger ring on the top and bottom. The crystal drop dangling off the bottom includes two 24k gold plated metal findings attaching two semi-flat faceted crystals. The upper crystal is 6 sided 5/8" crystal and the bottom crystal is a large 1 1/2" teardrop shape. The entire ornament has a glossy luster finish. All sides are wonderfully detailed and it makes a great gift idea any time of the year. (New 2022).
More colors: for more colors search for 90475 (to view all currently available)
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Museum brand Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 9 1/4" long, 2 5/8" diameter, 2.7 ounces
- glass portion: 6 1/2" long, dangle 2 3/4" long
- Safely Packaged in a sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 6 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", 4.4 ounces