8 1/2" Long Ultra Clear with Striped Blown Out Center Top and non-stiped Teardrop Bottom Finial Glass Christmas Ornament. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by highly skilled glass blowers for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This lovely glass ornament is great for a patriotic or red and white themed decor. It's starts with flared tube which opens to a round center, all of which has red and white swirled striping, then the lower section is a clear rounded teardrop which comes to a point. The entire ornament has a high gloss finish to make it sparkle, even in low light conditions and it is wonderfully detailed on all sides
MATCHING ITEMS: To view matching items search for red+white+egypt
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors (red, white striping) may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Glass themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 8 1/2" log 2 1/8" diameter, 2.6 ounces
- Safely Packaged in a sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 11" x 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", 4.5 ounces