Purple Butterfly Articulated Cloisonne Ornament, 3 3/8", KU9199
Cloisonne Gemstone look Purple and White Butterfly Decor or Christmas Ornament, 3 3/8 inches. Made of enameled copper with articulated parts.
This lovely butterfly ornament has deep purple, light purple, white, cream, black and gold enameled colors with gold wire patterns and edging. All four wings also have faceted teardrop shape clear beads. The wings are spring loaded and move up and down with pressure. The legs and antennae are made of firm, gold plated wires. All sides are wonderfully detailed.
- IMPORTANT: The gold plated wire on the top (attached to the string) is straight upon arrival. Gently bend it as needed to hang the butterfly at your desired angle. (a note will be included in the packaging.)
- ARTICULATED: The wings arms are made of separate segments hinged together allowing up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of decorating objects (usually glass or enameled metal) by creating compartments separated by lines of soldered filaments (usually copper wire) to create wonderful artwork.
- Shelf: This item will also sit upright on the legs on a flat surface. (On a flat surface the wings hang at a slightly downward angle.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our cloisonne and butterfly themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Hanging as shown: 2 1/2" high, 3 3/8" wing span, 2 1/4" deep, 1.2 ounces.
- On a flat surface: 1 3/8" tall, 3 3/8" wide, 3 3/8" long
- Packaged in a hard-sided 2-piece striped gift box