Premium Kringle Klaus Bendable Workshop Elf Doll Ornament or Shelf Sitter, 12 1/2 - 18 1/2", KAKK0058 by Kurt Adler
3 choices of High Quality, Stuffed, Fabric Attire Santa's Workshop Elf Christmas Decor, 12 1/2" (hat down) to 18 1/2" (hat up). Made of wires, fabric, plastic and resin from the KSA - Kurt S Adler Kringle Klaus holiday collection. Price is for 1 piece (2020 New Release)
Purchase any or all of these fun elf dolls for your holiday or year-round decor. All three have thick easy to bend wires in the arms and leg plus a long wire in the hat to adjust the doll into a variety of poses plus each has a red ribbon string through the front of the hat for hanging as an ornament in a tall tree. They also have imitation beards, wonderful, warm and detailed facial features, detailed hands and gold wire glasses. All three have different items in their hands (attached with glue). The attire is made from high quality fabric and professionally stitched to last for years to come.
Suggestion: Purchase all three and display them around the top of your tree for your tree topper, intertwine their arms for stability.
- KA_14218 Rocking Horse in hone hand and paint brush in the other
- KA_14219 Train in one hand and mallet in the other.
- KA_14220 Naughty Nice List in one hand and a pencil in the other
- KA_14218-am3 - Set of 3 (1 of each style)
- For the set search for 14218 or click here
- search for Kringles or click here to view the entire Kringles collection
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt S Alder brand plus our elf themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- General sizes are provided - the hat, arms and legs are bendable
- Height: 12 1/2" long with the hat bent over, 18 1/2" long with the hat fully extended
- Width: 5 1/2" wide with arms down, 11" wide with arms extended to each side.
- 1 3/4" deep at head/shoulders.
- Sitting on a shelf - 8 1/4 - 14" above the shelf with the back upright, the legs hand up to 2 1/2" down from the top of the shelf.