Popular Sushi Glass Ornament, 2 - 2 3/4", KANB1070
- on order - due date unknown
- Lowest Price of Year Sale
Choice of Sushi Bar Favorites Christmas Ornaments, up to 2 3/4 inches long. Made of glass from the Noble Gems by KSA holiday collection. Price is for 1 piece
These are the best Japanese Sushi designs we have seen and make great gifts for the person who frequents sushi bars or to remember a special place for you and a loved one. The choices include Makizushi or more commonly called "sushi roll" even found in local grocery stores, Gunkan Maki - a roll topped with fish eggs, or Nigiri which is a ball of rice topped with raw fish. All are wonderfully detailed and have a glossy finish. Purchase a variety to create a sushi platter for kitchen decor during the holidays or any time of the year. (New 2019)
NOTE: The Maki roll (black exterior) is the exact same item as within the KANB0408 series.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt Alder brand plus our prepared food and international themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* All styles will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- KA_12297 (A) Makizushi - Sushi roll with the same design on both sides. Makizushi is rice and other fillings, usually seafood and vegetables, wrapped in dried seaweed.
- KA_12298 (B) Gunkan Maki - aka Battleship Sushi or Maki is basically a sushi roll topped with fish eggs. On this ornament the bottom is also black seaweed.
- KA_12299 (C) Nigiri - a vinegar mixture is slowly added to cooked rice and pressed into a ball or long shape then its topped with a slice of raw fish, typically tuna or salmon.
- A - 2 1/8" tall, 1 7/8" wide, 1 1/2" deep, 0.7 ounce.
- B - 2" tall, 2 1/4" wide, 1 1/2" deep, 0.7 ounce.
- C - 1 1/2" tall, 2 3/4" wide, 1 1/2" deep, 0.6 ounce.
alt id KANB1070