Very White Color Wool Fuzzy Alpaca Christmas Ornament, 4 3/4 inches. Made of fabric over a plastic form from the Kurt S Adler holiday collection (Added in 2021). (Price is for 1 piece)
This adorable hanging South American animal decoration makes a great gift to remember a trip to Peru or after visiting an Alpaca farm. It has short texture white fabric around the face, thick white wool look fabric over the rest of the body, plus solid black eye beads and black hooves. All sides of this ornament are very detailed an each includes a silver ornament string.
Alpaca, as their larger cousin, the Llama, are used commonplace in Peru plus other South American countries, used as pack animals and shaved, like sheep, for their wool, except the alpaca has a much silkier coat (versus coarse texture).
* This item will also stand upright on a flat surface.
Other items in this series
- KA_15194 Tan
- KA_15195 White (this page)
- KA_15196 Off-White
- KA_15194-am3 Set of 3 (1 of each color)
- to view all currently available in this series - search for 15194
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt Alder brand and wildlife and fuzzy animals themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 4 1/2"tall, 3 1/4"long, 1 1/4"wide, 1.0 ounce
- individually packaged in a clear acetate bag