New Orleans Jazz and Mardi Gras Glass Ornament, 5", KAC7584
Iconic Sights and Sounds of the City of New Orleans Glass Christmas Ornament, 5 inches. Made of glass from the KSA Noble Gems landmarks and travel collection.
This excellent ornament includes the heart and soul of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Side One includes a small purple eye mask and "Mardi Gras" in gold glitter raised print with a green outline and a purple background on the top, a beautiful mask and "Rue Bourbon" Bourbon street sign on the lower half plus Mardis Gras colors purple and green bead designs.
- Side Two includes "JAZZ" in raised gold glitter on the top, an African American jazz trumpet player waring a tux, a black sign with "French Quarter" "Oyster Bar, Oyster in the half shell, fresh shrimp, creole gumbo, craw-fish in season", a lantern street light and balcony designs well known in the historic district.
- The lime yellow base has "New Orleans" on both sides.
The bottom is the same color as the sides of the base. All sides are finely detailed and have sparkling glitter accents making this a wonderful gift idea any time of the year. (New 2018)
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our US travel themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* This item will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- 5" tall, 3 3/4" wide, 3 1/4" deep, 1.5 ounces.
- Safely packaged in a clear acrylic box with formed insets on the top and bottom to prevent movement.
alt id KAC7584