Mini Navajo Log Drum Ornament, 5 1/4", CN58N - design varies - Handcrafted in USA
Genuine suede and wood double sided Miniature Log Drum Christmas Ornament or Everyday Gift, Decor. 1 5/8" drum, 5 1/4 inches with tassel. Made of New Mexico, USA by Navajo Native American Indians. (See color and design variation notes below)
This handcrafted ornament includes 1 5/8" drum created with natural wood with a clear finish and a real suede covering on both ends. One side has a plain suede cover while the other has a *hand drawn design (see below). There is also a tom tom stick, suede string tassels with beads and a real feather at the end of each plus it includes an suede loop for hanging as an ornament. This ornament is 100% handcrafted in New Mexico. (New 2018)
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our music instrument and Native American themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* VARIATIONS: All are made basically the same size and color of suede, HOWEVER the BEAD COLORS AND DESIGN on one end of the drum varies by the artists inspiration at the moment. The beads may be a wide variety of colors and no two have the same design. We provided images as samples only from our 1st shipment. Sorry we are unable to take requests except for "pink" as stated below.
* PINK - we understand if it's a gift for a male or female you may prefer a color other than pink or pink itself, if available. We will do our best to honor your request if you include a pink or no pink color preference in the comments on the payment options page when checking out, otherwise if not requested or unavailable, we will ship what's available.
Approx. Size, Weight
- Drum w/tassel: approx 5 1/4" long.
- Drum w/tassel and hanger loop: 8 1/2"
- Drum portion only: 1 5/8" long