Etched Dual Cone Egyptian Glass Ornament - Red, 4 7/8", EM15759 by Egyptian Museum
- see details below for more in this series
Transparent Clear, Red and Gold Bands Cone Shaped Christmas Ornament with 24k gold accents, 4 7/8 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This lovely decoration comes in a variety of colors, this page is for the Christmas red color. It features a long round cone shape with a short upside-down cone with alternating red and clear glass. The clear area has crisscross etching and each section is separated by 24k gold bands. The hanger ring on the top and round daub on the bottom are made with clear glass. The entire ornament has a glossy finish. All sides are nicely detailed, and it makes a wonderful gift idea any time of the year. (New 2021).
Color: The color appearance changes with the lighting and has a lighter and brighter color appearance with back lighting and a white background
About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using German Pyrex Glass including the trim and patterns which are individually created by hand. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Colors in this series
- EM_15757 Green
- EM_15758 Pink Tint
- EM_15759 Christmas Red (this page)
- EM_15760 Teal Blue
- EM_16034 Green Tint
- to view all currently available colors in this series search for 65001 or click here
- also available with crystal drop
- to view the same shape with crystals search for 15801 or click here
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Museum brand Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 4 7/8" long, 2 5/8" diameter, 1.6 ounces
- Safely Packaged in a sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"x 3.1 ounces