Transparent Cobalt Blue with Gold Plating with Asfour Crystal Cone Shape Christmas Ornament, 8 inches (5" glass + 3" drop). Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt for the Egyptian Museum collection.
This beautiful hanging decoration is great for your tree or year-round display. It features a long cone shape with a short upside down cone shape with alternating rich blue coloring and crisscross clear etched glass plus there are bands of 24k gold separating the clear and color portions. The drop it attached with 24k gold plated findings and includes a semi-flat 6 sided crystal and a flat back teardrop crystal. Both crystals are faceted to capture surrounding lights. The entire ornament has a glossy finish to sparkle even in low lighting. It is wonderfully detailed on all sides and makes a wonderful gift idea any time of the year. (New color 2022).
More colors/also with crystals: search for 65001 or click here (to view all currently available)
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Museum brand Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 8" long (5" glass + 3" crystal drop), 2 5/8" diameter, 1.9 ounces.
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 4 3/4" x 3 5/8" x 3 5/8", 3.5 ounces