Blue Swirled Egyptian Glass Ornament with 24k Gold accents and a Crystal Drop, 6 1/4 inches. Made in Egypt from the Egyptian Museum collection. (re-introduced 2022)
This elegant mouth blown ornament has a condensed sphere body. The sphere is transparent blue in the middle with swirl designs and clear on the top and bottom with horizontal lines plus it has two 24k gold trimmed rims. It includes a double Asfour Crystal drop. The drop includes an octagon and a teardrop shape faceted crystal attached with 24k plated metal plates. All sides are wonderfully designed and detailed.
More colors: for more colors search for 90785 or click here (to view all currently available)
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for
Also see the links under related categories to view our entire Egyptian glass Christmas tree ornaments collection.
- 6 1/4" long (incl. 3" drop), 3" diameter, 2.5 ounces
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box.
- With Box: 4 3/4" x 3 5/8" x 3 5/8", 4.0 ounces.