Articulated Tail Enameled Copper Pelican Christmas Ornament or year-round gift, 3 x 2 1/2 inches.
This finely handcrafted pelican decoration has enameled shade of cream, brown and orange on a segmented body and is decorated with gold filament cloisonne for the feather patterns. The ornament comprises of multiple articulated pieces with some movement in the hinged neck, wings and tail. Hang it from your tree during the holidays and/or year-round from a mirror, or just about anywhere. All sides are nicely detailed and it includes a gold ornament string.
- ARTICULATED: Parts hinged together allowing side to side or up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of decorating objects (usually glass or enameled metal) by creating compartments separated by lines of soldered filaments (usually copper wire) to create wonderful artwork.
Also see the links under related categories to view more Kubla brand gifts and from our water bird themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 3" long, 1 3/8" wide, 2 1/2" high, 2.6 ounces.
- Packaged in a re-closable decorative firm sided thick paper box.
- with Box: 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" x 1 7/8", 3.9 ounces.