Cloisonne Chameleon Lizard Ornament - Golden - Purple, 8", KU12966
Articulated Enameled Copper Golden and Purple Chameleon Lizard Christmas Ornament or year-round gift. Up to 8 inches long.
This beautiful, handcrafted cloisonne veiled lizard decoration is made of copper and covered with enameled coatings of various shades of gold, blueish purple, amber and green colors. The ornament comprises of many articulated parts on the body and tail. Hang it on your tree during the holidays and/or year-round on top of a mirror or a shelf unit. All sides are detailed. (New 2019)
- Tail: It arrives with the tail wired to a leg for safe shipping. Use a pair of pliers to untwist the wire to move the tail
- Place it on a pile of small rocks or sand or on an imitation tree branch for year-round decor
- Legs: The legs are somewhat movable - gently bend them to set your display. Note: This is not a toy. Frequent/repeated or harsh bending may damage the product
- ARTICULATED: Parts hinged together allowing side to side or up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of attaching enameled metal pieced together to create an ornament or decoration.
* This item will also sit upright on a flat surface.
Also see the links under related categories to view more Kubla brand gifts and from our reptile themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- size will vary depending on the tail and leg positions
- up to 1 3/4" high (excluding tail), 3 1/8" wide, 8"long, 1.3 ounces.
- Packaged 5 1/8" x 3 1/4" x 2", 3.0 ounces.