Articulated Enameled Copper - Blue Chameleon Lizard Christmas Ornament or year-round gift. Up to 8 inches long.
This beautiful, handcrafted cloisonne veiled lizard decoration is made of copper and covered with enameled coatings of various shades of light to dark blue plus sliver and golden-amber colors. The ornament comprises of many articulated parts on the body and tail. Hang it on your tree during the holidays and/or year-round on top of a mirror or a shelf unit. All sides are detailed. (New 2019)
- Tail: It arrives with the tail wired to a leg for safe shipping. Use a pair of pliers to untwist the wire to move the tail
- Place it on a pile of small rocks or sand or on an imitation tree branch for year-round decor
- Legs: The legs are somewhat movable - gently bend them to set your display. Note: This is not a toy. Frequent/repeated or harsh bending may damage the product
- ARTICULATED: Parts hinged together allowing side to side or up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of attaching enameled metal pieced together to create an ornament or decoration.
* This item will also sit upright on a flat surface.
Also see the links under related categories to view more Kubla brand gifts and from our reptile themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- size will vary depending on the tail and leg positions
- up to 1 3/4" high (excluding tail), 3 1/8" wide, 8"long, 1.3 ounces.
- Packaged in a reclosable decorative striped cardboard box
- w/box: 5 1/8" x 3 1/4" x 2", 3.0 ounces.