Beaded and Articulated Wings Enameled Copper Green Dragonfly Christmas Ornament or year-round gift. 3 1/2 inch wingspan .
This beautiful, hand-crafted cloisonne dragonfly decoration is made of copper and covered with enameled coatings of green, black and white plus there are 5 sparkling, small, clear-faceted beads on each wing. The bottom of the wings are mostly green with some black closer to the body. The body is green, the ribbed tail is black and the head is white. The ornament comprises of many articulated parts where the wings meet the body allowing the wings to be moved up and down with pressure on them. Hang it on your tree during the holidays and/or year-round on top of a mirror or a shelf unit. All sides are detailed. (New 2019)
- Hanger Pin Bendable: Gently bend the hanger pin on the back to obtain different positions. Note: Frequent or repeated bending of the pin may cause damage to the pin.
- ARTICULATED: Parts hinged together allowing side to side or up and down movement.
- CLOISONNE: Ancient Chinese art form of attaching enameled metal pieced together to create an ornament or decoration.
- Shelf: This item will also sit upright on a flat surface. If needed, gently bend the legs so it sits up more evenly.
Also see the links under related categories to view more Kubla brand gifts and from our insect themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- size will vary depending on the wings
- 2" long, up to 3 1/2" wide wingspan as shown, 1" high with wings level, 0.6 ounces.
- Shipped in a hard cardboard striped box
- Packaged 4 5/8" x 3 1/8" x 1 1/2", 1.8 ounces.