Candy Stripe Roof LED Light Up Gingerbread House Ornament, 3", KAD3866
Choice of battery operated with rotating colors LED Light Up Gingerbread House Ornament, 3". Made of claydough from the KSA - Kurt Adler collection (2020 New Release) Price is for 1 piece
These fun bright colors gingerbread houses have either a snowman, moose or Santa by the front door. All include striped roofs, mint candy stick designs for the corners, white frosted window and door designs, round mint candies around the snowy white base plus each has a different character on the front. All sides are frosted for a wintry effect. Each includes a red ribbon ornament string. The lights shine thru the windows on the front, both sides and a large attic window on one side of the roof.
* These items will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- On/off switch on the bottom
- Uses (3) LR44 button batteries (included)
- Light colors change every 2-4 seconds between shades of red, pink, green, blue, purple, and white.
- KA_14098 Red sides with Santa on the front and a red, white and green stripe roof
- KA_14099 Green sides with a Moose and a red and white striped roof with red, white and green edges.
- KA_14100 Blue sides with a Snowman and a red, white and green striped roof.
- KA_14098-am3 Set of 3 (1 of each color)
- for the set search for 14098
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Kurt S Alder brand plus our light up and gingerbread house themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 3" tall, 2 1/2" wide, 2 5/8" deep, 2.8 ounces.
- shipped in a cellophane bag
I love these Kurt Adler gingerbread ornaments! Though they’re small, they might be too heavy to hang in the Christmas tree so I’ll just display them in the table as part of my Christmas Village.