Gently Twist and bend this eco-friendly Bristle Penguin Decoration for shelf decor or a Christmas tree ornament, up to 6 1/2 inches tall with nose up. Made in the Philippines from natural buri bristle plant materials.
Decorate your home or tree with this fun penguin decoration. One half is dyed black and the other half (belly side) is left to its natural coloring. Gently turn or bend the head to point the beak more up or down and/or turn the head to one side or the other. (Note: It may not stand upright or hang properly in some positions). All sides are nicely detailed and it includes a clear nylon string for hanging as an ornament. (New 2020)
All of our natural "buri" ornaments are made in an environmentally friendly manner in the Philippines. Most of the components are from the Buri Palm tree, the bristles are dyed then twisted and glued onto a wire frame and hand cut to form the animal. Other components (seeds, leaves, branches) are used to create legs and other parts.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our buri animals and land-sea themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- The only difference is one has a nylon string
- CP_14393 figurine
- CP_14411 ornament
* This item will also sit upright on a flat surface.
- sizes are approximate. The string position varies slightly as each is hand-crafted
- 4 1/2 (bent over) - 6 1/2 (nose up) inches tall
- body 2 1/2" diameter, toe to tail 3 3/8 inches, 0.7 ounces