Buri Bristle Bendable Sea Otter Large Ornament, 8 - 9", CP14410 by
- Retired - While Quantities Last
- Mix & Match Sale:
- see our specials page or buri animal main page
- For the figurine (no string) see 14397
Eco-friendly. Made in the Philippines from natural buri bristle plant materials. Bendable tail and body Bristle Sea Otter Christmas Ornament, 8 - 9 inches long.
For the figurine (no string) see 14396
Decorate your home or tree with this adorable sea otter decoration. It is designed so you can gently bend the body and tail to your favorite pose (see our pictures for examples). Display it between your tree branches, hanging from the string, lying on a shelf or even leaning in a corner upright on its tail. Turn the head to one side, up or down. It makes wonderful shelf decor item any time of the year. (New 2020)
This item varies in size but the shape is generally the same.
All of our natural "buri" ornaments are made in an environmentally friendly manner in the Philippines. Most of the components are from the Buri Palm tree, the fibers, aka bristles, are sometimes dyed or bleached dyed then twisted and glued onto a wire frame and hand cut to form the animal. Other components (seeds, leaves, branches) are used to create legs and other parts.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our bristle animals and sea life themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
* This item will also lay upright on its back on a flat surface.
- the sizes are inconsistent, below is from the smallest to largest in our inventory
- 8 - 9" long, 2 3/4 - 3" wide, 2 1/4 - 2 1/2" high, 1.0 - 1.4 ounces
- size is with its head and tail flat on a flat surface