5 Round Spindle Mouth-blown Egyptian Glass Ornament, 7 3/4" - Purple, EM16986 by Egyptian Museum
- for more colors search for 90892
Elegant Light and Dark Purple with Horizontal and Swirled Ribbed Patterns Glass Christmas Ornament, 7 3/4 inches. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by highly skilled glass blowers for the Egyptian Museum collection.
Give this beautiful decoration as a gift any time of the year or add it to your own collection. It features 5 semi-round balls with ribbed patterns, 4 small dark-purple balls with horizontal inside ribbed patterns and 1 large light purple ball with ribbed swirls adding texture to the exterior. The top has a clear round hanger ring and the bottom has a clear round button. All sides have a high gloss finish to make it sparkle.
More colors: To view all colors in this series (if available) search for 90892
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors (red, white striping) may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Egyptian Glass themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- 7 3/4" long, 2 1/2" diameter, 2.1 ounces
- Safely Packaged in a sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box: 8 1/4" x 3 5/8" x 3 5/8", 4.2 ounces