3pc Set Small Pumpkin Mouth-Blown Egyptian Glass Ornaments - Figurines, 1 5/8 - 1 7/8", EM16905 by Egyptian Museum
- see details below for more in this series
Set of 3 Assorted Colors (Gold, Purple and Green) Adorable Little Pumpkin Glass Little Hanging Ornaments or Shelf Figurines for Fall or Thanksgiving Decor, 1 5/8 - 1 3/4 inches tall. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt by highly skilled glass blowers for the Egyptian Museum collection.
The size fits into the mini to small range. Give this fun set as a gift or add it to your own collection. Each is individually crafted and includes a semi-round pumpkin shape with indentions on the bottom and top areas plus a circular spiral stem on the top, which also a hanger ring when using as an ornament. All have a highly polished finish to sparkle in the lights.
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Also see the links under related categories to view more from our Fall, Fruits and Vegetables and our Egyptian Glass collections.
- Sizes based on set we opened for measurement. As they are individually crafted sizes may be slightly small or larger than he range listed below
- Size: 1 5/8 - 1 3/4" tall, 1 3/8 - 1 1/2" diameter, 0.4 - 0.5 ounces
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- Each piece is individually wrapped in bubble wrap
- With Box: 5 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 2 3/4", 2.7 ounces