Beautiful Set of 3 swirled and etched, Small Round Glass Christmas Ornaments, 3 3/4 to 4 3/4 inches long. Made of mouth-blown glass in Egypt from the Egyptian Museum collection.
Give these small to mid-sized finely crafted ornaments as a gift any time of the year. The set includes 3 round transparent glass ornaments with 24k gold accents.
- (1) Blue with a frosted floral snowflake design on the front and back, 4 round frosted dots on both sides plus 24k told streaks between each snowflake and dot patterns. It includes a clear glass round knob on the bottom.
- (1) Yellow with swirl a pattern plus a semi-flat, teardrop shape faceted crystal drop on the bottom.
- (1) Red on the top and bottom of the round section with a clear center with clear raised crisscross and 24k gold decorative pattern etchings plus a short clear twist on the bottom.
Each ornament has a high gloss finish to make it sparkle, even in low light conditions and it is wonderfully detailed on all sides.
Each ornament is mouth blown using German Pyrex Glass, the trim and patterns are individually created by hand. Though every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible, since they are individually made, slight variations will occur. (New 2018)
Also see the links above and/or below this item to view more from our Egyptian Glass themed Christmas tree ornaments collections.
- Yellow: 4 3/4" long (includes 1 1/4" drop), 2" diameter, 0.9 ounce.
- Red: 4" long, 2" diameter, 0.9 ounce
- 3 3/4" long, 2" diameter, 0.9 ounce.
- Safely Packaged in an sturdy Egyptian Museum gift box
- With Box (all 3 are packed in 1 box): xxx.
alt id EMO549
Review requests are sent to our customers who purchased from us. We use your email address simply to verify you are a real customer. It is not displayed on any review or provided to the staff. (This is to protect the reviews from spammers or invalid reviews).