24k Gold Etched Egyptian Glass Teapot Ornament - Red, 4", #EM7929 by Egyptian Museum
- Retired - While Quantities Last
- for more color/shapes - search for egypt+teapot
Teapot Shape Egyptian Glass Christmas Ornament- color: Red with a pink tint, 4 inches, from the Egyptian Museum collection.
This beautiful transparent pinkish red teapot ornament is made in Egypt from fine mouth blown Pyrex glass giving a shiny transparent colored glass. It includes crisscross 24k gold etching designs on all sides. It makes a wonderful gift idea any time of the year.
More colors: for more color/shapes - search for Egypt+teapot (to view all currently available)
Shelf: This item will also stand upright on a flat surface.
- Color: The color appears lighter or darker depending on the lighting condition, direct lighting to the front may give a reflective appearance, while back lighting with a white background will add brightness to the color
- About Egyptian Museum Decorations: Each Egyptian Museum ornament is mouth blown by skilled artisans using high quality ultra clear glass and individually hand-decorated including the trim and patterns. Every effort is made to make each piece as identical as possible however slight variations will occur. Primary colors may vary slightly from one year to another and beads for eyes (if applicable) may vary in color.
Size, Weight, Packaging
- 4" tall, 3 1/2" wide, 2 3/8" deep, 1.6 ounces