6 Sleigh Bell Leather Strap, 15 1/2 inches. Brass Plated Bells with metal rivets.
Great for Santa Bells to hang on suit or as a doggie doorbell strap for your Puppy and adult Dog Potty Training Door Bells, (Housebreaking Bells). We hang this bell strap on our front door to hear when someone enters our store. Made in the USA. All our sleigh bell straps are made of quality leather and each sleigh bell on this strap is securely fastened with metal rivets for years of strength and durability.
Each bell includes a solid brass ball inside to give a sleigh sound which will travel quite a distance.
Includes a 7" looped leather strap for hanging (total length 14" tied in a loop)
Each sleigh bell measures 1 3/8" height x 1 5/8" diagonal cut.
Black Leather Strap: 15 1/2" long, 1" wide, 1/8" thick
Total Weight: 8.8 ounces
Click on pictures for enlargements - Use your Browser Back Button to return to this page.Doggie Training Bells for Door:See below for our bells on a string which may be better suited for smaller dogs. For most dogs our 6 bell strap is the best doorbell
Housebreaking your puppy can be a difficult task. More and more people are turning are training their puppy or adult dog to ring bells to let the owner know they need to go outside. Below are easy instructions to train your puppy or adult dog to ring the sleigh bells. 5 easy steps:
1. Buy a series of sleigh bells on a leather strap
2. Hang them from the knob of any door that your dog will use to go outside. Make sure that they are low enough so that your dog can ring them with his paw or nose. If your dog is short, you may have to add an additional cord.
3. Puppies may have to go outside every half hour and especially right after eating or waking up. Older dogs go out 4 or 5 times a day. When your dog shows signs of having to go outside, in a pleasant, happy voice, say "OUTSIDE?".
4. Immediately take the dog to the door and with his paw or nose, ring the bells. Take him outside and wait until you are sure he has done his job and praise him highly.
5. Give the dog a tiny treat of something he loves and make this an enjoyable experience. Bring him back inside.
*** Click below to find similar items or return to the previous page ***